Let’s be honest, we couldn’t have survived without YOU, our wonderful army of happy fans and ‘little editors’ around the globe who draw happy things, write happy stories and review books for us. So, to celebrate this momentous occasion, we have decided that our issue will be made entirely by YOU!! A happy issue made by our happy friends, HOOORAY!
If you are already a little editor, you should have received an email from us with a specific mission. If you are not a little editor yet, don’t despair as we have a competition open to EVERYONE. This competition is: DRAW US A HAPPY COVER. Please.
Open to all kids around the world, we are giving you the opportunity to come up with a happy design for the cover of the 5th anniversary issue of Anorak magazine.
What do you win? The first prize will see their cover as our Anorak cover!! Imagine that, YOUR drawing could potentially be THE cover.
We will also pick runners-up prizes to win Anorak subscriptions.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for this competition, you must be aged 13 and under. You can enroll your class/school to take part too.
How to submit your drawings?
• One entry per person. If you enter more than once, your entry will be automatically disqualified. Sorry peeps! More than one person can enter in your household/school/class.
• This competition is open to ALL kids around the world, so whether you live in Moscow or Morocco, Belize or Birmingham, Falmouth or France you can take part!
• Closing date for entries: 30th July 2011.
• To enter, you need to email your entries to admin (AT) anorak-magazine (DOT) co (DOT) uk with subject line NORAK COVER MISSION.
• You are NOT required to send hi-res material for your entries.
We really look forward to receiving your happy drawings.
Oh, some final bits you better read before you start drawing.
• The winners will be notified in writing within four weeks of the closing of the competition.
• All entrants hereby license to Anorak Magazine the use of their entry for display on the Anorak website and for possible display in a physical exhibition. Appropriate credits will be given to each item displayed, but Anorak shall not be under any obligation to hold such exhibitions, or to include every entry if it does. Each entrant warrants to Anorak that his entry is original, and made without the inclusion of material owned by any third party.
• The decision of the judges is final and correspondence will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of Anorak.
• The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of his/her name in such publicity.
• Any offensive material will be automatically disqualified.